A convenient and cost-effective way to purchase a panel of protease inhibitors for chemical genomics, assay development, and other applications
Protease inhibitors are well known as one of the prime candidates to have numerous applications in biotechnology and medicine. These are very important tools for better interpretation of basic principles of protein interactions and the designing of new compounds for the control of pathologic processes and many diseases.
- Collection includes about 117 known protease inhibitors
- Supported with full bioactivity annotation, pathway indications and all related chemical structure information (structure, CAS, smiles, molecular parameters)
- NMR and HPLC validated to ensure the highest purity
- Supplied in 96 or 384-well plates, ready for shipping
- Minimal preparation – just peel, dilute & transfer to assay plate