Compound Library Management
Reformatting and storage of the compound libraries require not only an exorbitant investment in liquid-handling lab and low-temperature storage facility, but also in-depth expertise in compound management, organizing workflows and logistics. We are happy to share with you our skills and capabilities to cost-efficiently support your discovery programs with storing purchased or synthesized compound libraries at Enamine and supply them to your labs in most suitable plated format.
We can work with any plate format, from 96- to 1536-well plates, and provide them in practically any layout and scenario including:
- Multiple copies
- Assay-ready plates using nanolitre-scale acoustic dispensing
- Dose response curve (DRC) plates
- Flexible compound cherry-picking
- Compound pooling
We can store your library either acquired from our extensive Compound Library catalogue or sent to us from any location in the world in our cold room at -18°C. We will provide a copy of this library to a screening lab of your choice in just-in-time mode. This may be our HTS lab at Bienta or any other CRO you collaborate with.
- Beckman Biomek i7 and i5 Automated Workstations including Span-8, 96- and 384-channel heads
- Beckman Echo 550 / 650 / 655 Series Acoustic Liquid Handlers
- Tecan Freedom EVO (Liquid & Air)
- Agilent Bravo Automated Liquid Handling Platform with 384- or 96-channel heads
- Dynamic Devices Lynx Liquid Handling Platform with 384- or 96-channel heads
- Hamilton LabElite DeCapper
- Agilent PlateLoc Thermal Microplate Sealer with optional sealing under argon atmosphere
- Micronic Side Barcode Readers
- Thermo Scientific™ VisionMate™ High Speed Barcode Reader
- BioMicroLab SampleScan Mini
- BioMicroLab Volume Check System VC384
To ensure accuracy for the plates formatting all the equipment is undergoing regular service maintenance checks.