Designed with the ligand-based approach and proposed for screening in ion channel-associated research and drug development projects
Ion channels comprise about 15% of drug targets for a variety of diseases. For maximal efficacy and minimal side effects, drugs are often required to target a specific channel within a subgroup of related channels. This necessitates screening drugs against many ion channel targets to monitor selectivity.
- Collection of 268 bioactive compounds used for Ion channel research
- Supported with full bioactivity annotation, pathway indications and all related chemical structure information (structure, CAS, smiles, molecular parameters)
- NMR and HPLC validated to ensure the highest purity
- Supplied in 96 or 384-well plates, ready for shipping
- Minimal preparation – just peel, dilute & transfer to assay plate