G protein-coupled Receptors
A powerful tool for discovering GPCR-based drugs that are the richest signal receptor targets for drug discovery
Approximately 34% of all modern approved drugs interact with this family. About 200 orphan GPCRs are functionally unknown, and therefore applying of GPCRs library can lead to potentially new GPCR - based drug candidates.
- Collection of more than 300 bioactive compounds targeting G protein coupled receptors
- Supported with full bioactivity annotation, pathway indications and all related chemical structure information (structure, CAS, smiles, molecular parameters)
- NMR and HPLC validated to ensure the highest purity
- Supplied in 96 or 384-well plates, ready for shipping
- Minimal preparation – just peel, dilute & transfer to assay plate