Transporters play a particularly important role in chemical signaling between neurons in the CNS, where they act to control the concentration of neurotransmitters in the synapse. Another key role for transporters is in excluding undesirable xenobiotics from the cell, whilst allowing key molecules required for the cell life cycle to enter. The majority of transporters are targets for drug discovery.
- Collection offers near 200 transporter modulators proposed for screening and drug development projects
- Supported with full bioactivity annotation, pathway indications and all related chemical structure information (structure, CAS, smiles, molecular parameters)
- NMR and HPLC validated to ensure the highest purity
- Supplied in 96 or 384-well plates, ready for shipping
- Minimal preparation – just peel, dilute & transfer to assay plate