Having the world's largest screening collection, we established our proprietary High-Throughput Screening Center to enable in-house support for hit finding projects. You can select from a suite of pre-plated diversity or targeted libraries and our fragment collection, or simply cherry-pick the compounds from 3 Million+ stock for immediate screening next door.
Screening at BIENTA
- Assay development and validation
- Biophysical, biochemical, and cell-based assays
- All common assay optical readouts
- Adaptable to majority known targets
- Recombinant protein expression/purification services
- Direct access to the world's largest compound library
- Hit confirmation only from fresh powders
- The lowest possible cost access to Enamine compounds
We prepare assay-ready plates for your screening campaigns using Labcyte Echo 550 acoustic dispenser at any format (96-, 384- or 1536-wells) and any set size.
- UV-VIS absorbance
- fluorescence intensity
- fluorescence polarization
- time-resolved fluorescence/energy transfer (FRET, TR-FRET, HTRF, DELFIA, LANCE)
- Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR)
- cellular calcium mobilization (FLIPR)
- Thermal Shift Assay (TSA)
- enzyme/reporter assays
- cell viability assays
Our Smart Screening Technology is based on the extensive use of our cheminformatics and molecular modelling resources and iterative access to on-site compound repository of 3 000 000 compounds after each round of experimental screening of in silico selected compound sets. Moreover, we can mine 3 800 000 000 + REAL Database of synthetically feasible virtual compounds that is a representation of lead-like small molecules covering the diversity of chemical space explored by Enamine to facilitate hit expansion with the aid of on-site high-throughput parallel chemistry lab. Synthetic chemistry support of hit and lead optimization, as well as the option of ADMET/PK testing and animal efficacy studies provide a comprehensive follow-up capability.
Our Screening Center is equipped with 7 robotic liquid handlers (Thermo, Tecan, Beckman-Coulter, CyBio), 11 multifunctional plate readers (Molecular Devices, Tecan, BMG), including the state-of-the-art SpectraMax® Paradigm® (Molecular Devices) and PHERAstar® FSX (BMG) readers, as well as various accessory equipment (multichannel dispensers, stackers, shakers, incubators, etc.).
– FLIPR® (Fluorometric Imaging Plate Reader) Tetra High Throughput Cellular Screening System (Molecular Devices) is a screening tool of choice for GPCRs and certain ion channels. The system can be used with both fluorescent and luminescent assays;
-Protein Thermal Shift Screening Platform (or Differential Scanning Fluorimetry) includes three ViiA 7 Systems (Applied Biosystems).
-Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR) by OpenSPR XT (Nicoya Life Sciences) for studies of target-binding parameters.