Azide-linkers for Drug Design
Organic azides became enormously popular for their participation in the Cu(I)-catalyzed Huisgen azide-alkyne 1,3R09;dipolar cycloaddition reaction – “click chemistry”. 1,2,3-triazole function formed by click reaction between an azide and alkyne bears a physicochemical resemblance to the amide bond. Besides, “click chemistry” involves functionalities that can be introduced in small molecules and into specific locations in biomolecules. “Click chemistry” continues to gain popularity and is used in a variety of research fields with significant contributions to the fields of bioconjugation and drug discovery.
- Wide in scope.
- Form stable products.
- Give very high yields.
- The presence of the azide-group and a functional group allows the molecule to be modified before or after the click reaction.
>100 different building blocks in multi gram amounts in stock. We also have designed a library azide-containing building blocks for drug discovery programs. These molecules can be synthesized upon request within 4-6 weeks.
- SnAP Reagents
- Fluoroalkyl ethers for Drug Design
- N-Trifluoromethyl Azoles for Drug Discovery
- Cyclic sulfates and sulfamidates as alkylating reagents
- Saturated Bioisosteres for ortho-substituted Benzenes
- Aliphatic Trifluoroborates (-BF3) for C-C couplings
- Functionalized Vinyl Boronates for C-C couplings
- Unique 3D-shaped Spirocycles
- Water-soluble non-classical benzene mimics
- gem-Difluorinated Amines for Drug Design
- Fluorosulfates and Sulfamoyl Fluorides
- Alkyne-containing Linkers
- Structurally optimized tetrazines for rapid biological labeling
- Building blocks and linkers for PROTAC synthesis
- Heterocyclic Sulfonyl Fluorides
- Silicon-Containing Building Blocks
- Epoxides for Drug Design
- Analogues of CF3-Pyridine for Drug Design
- Piperazine Bioisosteres for Drug Design
- Sugar-like Building Blocks for Drug Design
- Cyclic Sulfonamides for Drug Design
- Morpholine Bioisosteres for Drug Design
- P(O)Me2-containing Building Blocks
- Saturated Bioisosteres of ortho-/meta-substituted Benzenes
- Saturated bioisosteres of para-substituted benzenes
- Sulfonyl fluorides (-SO2F)
- Oxetane-containing Building Blocks
- SF5-Building Blocks
- Stannanes for coupling reactions
- Sulfoximines for Drug Design
- Heterocyclic scaffolds
- Azide-linkers for Drug Design
- Unnatural Amino Acids
- Cubanes for Medicinal Chemistry
- Benzoxaboroles for Drug Design