Specially synthesized set of compounds able to mimic glycosides and their interaction with proteins
2 470 compounds
The main emphasis in the library design was made on drug-like compounds enriched with H-bond donors (possess at least two H-bond donors) and bearing nature-like Fsp3–rich scaffolds with diverse spatial orientation of H-bond donors and different 3D-shapes. We suppose the library application would identify new attractive chemotypes which correspond to drug-/lead-like criteria and on the other hand participate in key interactions similar to glycoside binding in the active site of the targets.
Most popular library formats
≤150 nL of 2 mM DMSO solutions
384-well plates Greiner Cat. No. 784201, 1, 2 & 23, 24 columns empty; 320compounds
5 µL of 10 mM DMSO stock solutions
1536-well plates, Labcyte Cat No. LP-0400, 1280 compounds per plate
25 µL of 10 mM DMSO solutions
384-well plates Greiner Cat. No. 784076, 1, 2 & 23, 24 columns empty; 320 compounds
Please request for any other options through our contact form. We will be happy to deliver our library in any convenient for your project formats.
- Privileged core fragments and side chain functionalities:
- cyclic amino alcohols, cyclic glycols
- O,N-containing aliphatic rings
- Nature-likeness scoring algorithm: Taverna 2.5 workbench, similarity to available NP databases
- MedChem structural filters, removal of common and trivial chemotypes: PAINS, REOS, Elli Lily rules and strict Enamine filters
Training set of known glycosides was collected from the public available e-databases, scientific literature and evaluated to define the optimal range of molecular parameters.