Sugar-like Building Blocks for Drug Design
Saturated azaheterocycles are popular in modern drug discovery programs. More than 50 FDA-approved drugs containing a fragment of pyrrolidine and piperidine have appeared on the market. Pyrrolidine/piperidine-based azasugars and their analogues are potent glycosidase inhibitors. These unique molecules promise a new generation of iminosugar-based medicines for a wide range of diseases. For example, a bioactive azasugar includes the anti-diabetic drug Glyset. In this context, herein we have designed and synthesized a library of sugar-like derivatives for drug design.
We offer>50 unique sugar-like derivatives on a 5-50 g scale in stock.
- Piperazine Bioisosteres for Drug Design
- Sugar-like Building Blocks for Drug Design
- Cyclic Sulfonamides for Drug Design
- Morpholine Bioisosteres for Drug Design
- P(O)Me2-containing Building Blocks for Drug Design
- Saturated Bioisosteres of ortho-/meta-substituted Benzenes
- Saturated bioisosteres of para-substituted benzenes
- Sulfonyl fluorides (-SO2F)