Piperazine Bioisosteres for Drug Design
More than 100 FDA-approved drugs contain the piperazine moiety. Piperazine-based analogues may advantageously alter important pharmacokinetic properties when grafted onto molecular scaffolds. In 2018, chemists showed that replacing a piperazine ring in the drug Olaparib with the spirodiamine analogue beneficially affected activity and reduced cytotoxicity of the parent compound. Herein we have designed and synthesized a library of piperazine analogues for drug design.
We offer>100 unique piperazine analogues on a 5-50 g scale from stock.
- Piperazine Bioisosteres for Drug Design
- Sugar-like Building Blocks for Drug Design
- Cyclic Sulfonamides for Drug Design
- Morpholine Bioisosteres for Drug Design
- P(O)Me2-containing Building Blocks for Drug Design
- Saturated Bioisosteres of ortho-/meta-substituted Benzenes
- Saturated bioisosteres of para-substituted benzenes
- Sulfonyl fluorides (-SO2F)