Morpholine Bioisosteres for Drug Design
More than 20 FDA-approved drugs contain the morpholine moiety, although it is often metabolically labile. Morpholine-based analogues may advantageously alter important pharmacokinetic properties such as lipophilicity and metabolic stability when grafted onto molecular scaffolds. Herein we have designed and synthesized a library of morpholine analogues for drug design.
We offer>100 unique morpholine analogues on a 5-50 g scale from stock.
- Sugar-like Building Blocks for Drug Design
- Cyclic Sulfonamides for Drug Design
- Morpholine Bioisosteres for Drug Design
- P(O)Me2-containing Building Blocks for Drug Design
- Saturated Bioisosteres of ortho-/meta-substituted Benzenes
- Saturated bioisosteres of para-substituted benzenes
- Sulfonyl fluorides (-SO2F)
- Oxetane-containing Building Blocks