REAL space navigator
Fast and efficient exploration of REAL space
REAL Space Navigator is a chemoinformatics software tool generating REAL compounds that are similar to the query structure. It provides an efficient alternative solution to searching REAL Database, classical compound database, which size can be prohibitive for many CADD approaches. REAL Space Navigator has been developed jointly with BioSolveIT. The tool can select from over 5.1 billion theoretical REAL compounds. It enumerates only such of them that are close to the query structure. This vast resource allows for efficient hit exploration, from finding previously unknown analogues to scaffold hopping. The chemical space is based on more than 139 Enamine synthesis protocols and in-stock building blocks. It provides an escape from availability bias of current stock screening collections towards IP free areas. The average search time in this space is between 2 and 4 minutes on a standard PC. Simply download → install & execute to explore 5.1 billion molecules for free within less than 5 minutes.
- the compounds generated are virtual but they are REAL – readily accessible!
- synthesis time is 3 weeks with success rate over 80%!
- with 5.1 billion molecules it is the world's largest, ultra-fast searchable chemical space
- search time 2 to 4 minutes on average for a typical lead
- exceptional scaffold hopping capabilities allow you to explore IP free areas
Download REAL Space Navigator for your platform (Note that at least 4Gb of main memory are required):