P(O)Me2-containing Building Blocks for Drug Design
Phosphine oxides belong to a chemical class seldom employed in drug design. However, the FDA-approval of Brigatinib drug (ARIAD Pharm.) in 2017 may further inspire application of this unique functional group in medicinal chemistry. The highly ionic P=O bond imparts a number of important drug-like properties, including decreased lipophilicity, increased aqueous solubility, H-bond acceptor ability, and high metabolic stability. Herein we have designed and synthesized a library of phosphine oxide derivatives for drug design.
Discovery of Brigatinib
- chemically stable;
- metabolically stable;
- H-bond acceptor;
- increases solubility;
- decreases lipophilicity.
We offer>30 unique P(O)Me2-containing derivatives on a 5-50 g scale from our stock.
- Piperazine Bioisosteres for Drug Design
- Sugar-like Building Blocks for Drug Design
- Cyclic Sulfonamides for Drug Design
- Morpholine Bioisosteres for Drug Design
- P(O)Me2-containing Building Blocks for Drug Design
- Saturated Bioisosteres of ortho-/meta-substituted Benzenes
- Saturated bioisosteres of para-substituted benzenes
- Sulfonyl fluorides (-SO2F)