Nuclear Receptor Ligands
Nuclear receptors are involved in a wide range of physiological key functions and constitute an important class of drug targets for treatment of cancer, inflammatory diseases and diabetes.
- Collection of 103 bioactive compounds targeting nuclear receptors used in Nuclear Receptor compound screening
- Supported with full bioactivity annotation, pathway indications and all related chemical structure information (structure, CAS, smiles, molecular parameters)
- NMR and HPLC validated to ensure the highest purity
- Supplied in 96-well plates, ready for shipping
- Minimal preparation – just peel, dilute & transfer to assay plate