Ideal tool for chemical genomics, assay development and other pharmacological applications
Investigations in the field of kinase inhibitors rapidly progress in oncology, autoimmune, inflammatory disease and degenerative disorders. Exploration of emerging targets and new strategies for kinase inhibitor discovery provides the opportunity for developing novel, efficient therapeutic agents.
- Collection contains carefully selected 81 specific kinase inhibitors
- Supported with full bioactivity annotation, pathway indications and all related chemical structure information (structure, CAS, smiles, molecular parameters)
- NMR and HPLC validated to ensure the highest purity
- Supplied in 96 or 384-well plates, ready for shipping
- Minimal preparation – just peel, dilute & transfer to assay plate