A valuable tool for chemical genomics, epigenetic target identification in pharmacogenomics, and other biological applications
Epigenetic modifications - including acetylation, methylation, phosphorylation, and ubiquitination among others - are known to alter the accessibility of DNA to transcription machinery and therefore influence gene expression. Current research is uncovering the extent of the influence of epigenetics in disease states and continues to provide a wealth of novel therapeutic targets.
- Contains about 74 bioactive compounds with known modulate activity of a variety of epigenetic 'writers', 'erasers' and 'reader' proteins used for epigenetics research and associated assays
- Supported with full bioactivity annotation, pathway indications and all related chemical structure information (structure, CAS, smiles, molecular parameters)
- NMR and HPLC validated to ensure the highest purity
- Supplied in 96 or 384-well plates, ready for shipping
- Minimal preparation – just peel, dilute & transfer to assay plate