Stannanes for coupling reactions
Suzuki reaction has become one of the most powerful synthetic tools in organic chemistry to construct the C(sp2)-C(sp2) bond. Unfortunately, many boronic acids bearing the electron-deficient heterocyclic substituents do not exist. Stannanes are more stable and can also undergo coupling reaction catalyzed with transition metals.
- readily prepared, purified and stored
- compatible with a wide range of functional groups
- mild reaction conditions
- not sensitive to moisture in Stille coupling
Stille reaction runs selectively in the presence of the active chlorine atoms.
>100 Stannanes in gram amounts in stock. Custom synthesis of further analogues and compound libraries
- Sugar-like Building Blocks for Drug Design
- Cyclic Sulfonamides for Drug Design
- Morpholine Bioisosteres for Drug Design
- P(O)Me2-containing Building Blocks for Drug Design
- Saturated Bioisosteres of ortho-/meta-substituted Benzenes
- Saturated bioisosteres of para-substituted benzenes
- Sulfonyl fluorides (-SO2F)
- Oxetane-containing Building Blocks